How To Make Money Online With Truelancer Wanna make money with Truelancer?
Wanna try a new freelancing network other than Upwork, Freelancer?
Freelancing is one of the best ways to make money online and it is really recommended for Bloggers to try freelancing for earning their monthly hosting, Internet, and other expenses.
As a blogger, we have so many expenses every month. Some bloggers might have jobs to cover expenses. But, there are many student bloggers who don’t have a job to cover the expenses of blogging. At the same time, they can’t make money straight away from our blog. For those, freelancing is really good to earn a passive income.
But not only for covering expenses, there are many guys who make freelancing a full-time business.
There are many freelancing networks to find part-time gigs ( freelancing jobs are called as gigs ). Some of them are already filled out with many experts, so there is no room for beginners. That’s why, we will need to find out a good and new freelancing network which has the low number of experts, but paying on time for freelancers. That is Truelancer. In this blog post, I am going to tell you more about What is Truelancer and How to make money with Truelancer?
What is Truelancer?
Truelancer is a new freelance network which contains man freelance jobs to choose and make money online. There are no minimum hourly requirements to work. You can choose your working hours. You can even work at midnight. In one word, Truelancer is a great alternative for Freelancer and Upwork.
How to make money with Truelancer?
1. Sign up and fill out profile
To get started with Truelancer, Straight away go to their signup page and fill out the information and verify the email to access your dashboard.
After logging in, the first and main step is to fill out the profile to make you look like a professional freelancer.
Many Employers always hire Professional freelancers to complete their work. So it is better to complete your profile before bidding on projects.
To fill out the profile :
1. Go to Truelancer dashboard
2. Click on the profile icon which is located on the top-right side of the dashboard.
3. Now full out basic information about Location, Country, Phone number etc.
4. Now fill out your bio. Be sure to fill out your bio completely to ensure that your profile looks like a professional Freelancer. Don’t fill it out for the sake, Include each and every detail about you to make money with Truelancer.
2. Finding a Project
Freelancing starts with choosing the right project. The project you choose must be good, High paying, Easy ( Nothing is easy, But you can judge a project whether it is easy or hard by your skills, The more skills you have registered to the project, the more easier the project is ).
To find projects:
1. Click on Find jobs and browse jobs.
2. Surf all the projects and click on the project which you can capable of doing.
Never select a project in a rush, Because, It would hurt your ratings If you are unable to finish the project on time. To get success in freelancing, you should select projects carefully.
3. Bid on a project
To start working and making money, you should bid on the project with your appropriate rates and details.
1. After choosing a project, click on that.
2. Click on Send Proposal.
Now add the details about ” How can you finish the project ”
For example, if you bid on a project named ” Need articles on Seo “. Full out that ” You have *** Years experience in Seo optimizing blog’s and You have *** years experience in writing for blogs and add your style to the details.
Now click on Send.
Wait for some time ( Sometimes 24 or 48 hours ) to get an approval or rejection from the employer.
Sometimes, employers may reject your bid. So be sure to bid correctly providing enough hope to the employer.
If you got an approval, You can contact him through the Truelancer messaging feature to get more details and start working on the project and you can easily make money with Truelancer.
Note: With a free plan of Truelancer, You can only send 20 proposals a month, If you reach the limit, You will have to wait for the next month.
Some Tips on Bidding
1. The only bid for the projects, you are capable of doing. If you have experience in Blogging and you bid on a project related to programming language C, your game is over. So never bid for projects you don’t have experience.
2. Before bidding on any project, read the description carefully. I have watched a project named ” Need Seo articles “, But when I read the description, it is needed SEO optimized articles about health and fitness.
3. Big on the projects which have more number of bids. It is very hard to shine among so many numbers of professionals. Employers never love to hire beginners, They give first preference to the experts first.
4. Sell Services To Make Money
You can sell services in the Truelancer marketplace and make money.
For example, If you have an already written article, you can sell that in the form of a service using Truelancer.
1. Click on Sell service from the dashboard.
2. Input all the details about your service and add a price tag to your service.
If anyone is interested in buying your article or service, He will contact you and you can proceed further.
How will you get paid?
The minimum payout of Truelancer is only RS. 500 and You can get paid via Direct bank transfer.
You will need some details about your bank account like Payee name, Account number, Bank Name, IFSC code, Swift code etc. To get paid by Truelancer. You can directly go to your bank branch and ask the bank manager about the details listed above.
Is Truelancer a Scam?
Nope, Truelancer is not a scam and you can directly proceed to start bidding on projects and getting paid.
This is tutorial to how to make money online with Truelancer and you can easily make money freelancing.